Clinical Specialist- Various Locations
TITLE: Clinical Specialist FLSA: Exempt POSTING DATE: 2/6/2013 LOCATIONS: WI, MI, TX
SUMMARY: This position is focused on account management in a specified area. The CS works in conjunction with the TM to meet specific business objectives, which are account specific and centered on
increased device utilization. They are responsible for pull through at existing accounts, and also account growth following the initial launch by the TM. They provide input regarding account priorities, competitive
intelligence, and account trends. These associates take daily direction from the TM, but ultimately report in to the RSM.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned on an individual basis:
- Drives Mynx procedure volume in existing account base
- Provides written input weekly on competitive, clinical and customer updates
- Provides in-services and necessary customer service, in assigned accounts and signs off trained users
- Where applicable, assists the VCS in complication management at assigned accounts
- Responsible for delivering training on appropriate use of AccessClosure products, including case selection, product usage, and product troubleshooting
- Responsible for maintaining and improving product deployment skill level of all trained users at assigned accounts
- Demonstrates outstanding product knowledge
- Maintains company standards involving ethical and moral character while professionally representing the company
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience and 2+ years related experience in the medical device/pharmaceutical field (cath lab technician, nurse, etc.) or in a related area
- Clinical sales background ideal
- Effective interpersonal interactions, both within the Commercialization group and in accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills; ability to adapt to changing work priorities
- Above average reading, verbal, and written communications skills; proficiency in business English and grammar; good arithmetic skills and attention to detail to maintain records and process reports
- Proficiency with PC-based office computers, including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Ability to work independently
- Work includes potential exposure to human bloodborne pathogens or other potentially infectious materials.
- Work includes potential exposure to radiation sources such as fluoroscope in a catheter laboratory setting.
- Work includes potential exposure to chemicals.
- No direct supervisory responsibilities
To apply to this position, please click on the following links:
WI (Milwaukee)- 13-6008 https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3969061
MI (Detroit)- 13-6039 https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4886271
TX (Amarillo/Lubbock)- 13-6048 https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5153801